cath's blog

Friday, January 26, 2007

AARRGGHH

Today I was supposed to go to school and volunteer to do library. I actually started at the beginning of this year, but have only made it once. I was first to go to Mass and then go to a Catholic discussion group and friend and I are trying to start. However, two of my little ones are sick, so none of those things happened. I am so tired and so stressed out I wish I could run away. I missed my oldest ones basketball game last night and he scored 19 points. My mom went to the doctor yesterday and the cancer is growing so they are going to wait a month and decide what to do then. This is supposed to be the slow growing kind, but it sure seems like they tell her it is growing all the time. The chemo helped the cancer on her neck, but her abdomen has gotten worse. When is it okay to surrender? I am so over whelmed I don't know what to do.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home