cath's blog

Sunday, March 05, 2006

I Can't Win for Losing!

I have lost 22 pounds in the past five or six weeks. Now, personally I am thrilled. But, I am so sick of everyone in my face about what is wrong with me. I literally have people come up to me and say how good I look and then almost in the same breath start lecturing me on how to take care of myself. Now, I know they are just doing it because they are concerned, and I do appreciate that. But, to constantly nag at me is driving me nuts. Even my husband today made me tell him how much I weigh and gave me the lecture about taking care of myself. I know I am stressed very much and have no appetite, but I am eating better than ever. I take a vitamin each morning, I run everyday and I eat right (even though it may not be quite enough). If I weighed 110 pounds, I understand how I couldn't afford to lose weight, but I don't. I did an online BMI check (and I know they are not that accurate, but just to get an idea) and I was .1 from being in the normal weight range, so I am considered overweight. I want to lose 21 more pounds which would put me right in the middle of the normal BMI weight range.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Wow! You're a winner in my book. Maybe since it came off so quickly, people are just concerned. How brave of you to tell your hubby how much you weigh. I'd go to an early death with that information! ha.

You're j*o*g*g*i*n*g?? That's great. I'm in awe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home