cath's blog

Thursday, February 23, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY

Today is My husband Mark's 41st birthday! In just a few days I will be 37. I have never had a big hangup about age, getting older doesn't really bother me. The person who has the birthday in this house gets to choose what they want for their dinner. Now, with the kids its pizza or hamburgers or something typically easy. Dear husband, however, chose blackened chicken alfredo and orange cream cheesecake. Not too drastically hard, but time consuming. Oh well, he is worth it. Happy Birthday honey, I LOVE YOU!

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hi, Cath,
I hope you had a great birthday. I'll be 36 in October, so we're pretty close in age. Did you ever think that you'd be approaching middle age???? I remember long ago thinking that 30 was ancient! I've loved my 30's, though, so far. How about you?

Happy Birthday!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Cath said...

Thanks Lisa. I thought I would hit middle age about as much as I thought I would have seven kids!!!!! I remember in high school thinking that song 1999 was crazy, why sing about something so far away. Yeah, I would probably say that my 30's were the best decade overall of my life. Plus I have never had a big hangup about my age. The only real way to gain wisdom is with age, you know pain and suffering and joy and peace, you have to go through all that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home